Friday, July 31, 2015

Blessed At All Times

Good morning all! (I've had 328 page views so far- thank you!)

Last night I couldn't fall asleep, didn't sleep well, and woke up at 7 this morning. I was supposed to go into work at 9 but ended up throwing up and calling in.

I had actually been looking forward to work today, but I guess God had a different plan in mind. And while the rest of my day will probably consist of cereal and Grey's Anatomy, I feel like I should take advantage of the day and make morning post.

So, being stuck at home, I have some "thinking time". My schedule this weekend and into next week is quite busy. I have a drive tomorrow morning and my cousin's birthday party on Sunday. Then on Monday, my best friend and I are getting pedicures and going out for lunch, and on Tuesday I turn 16 and take my drivers test. And, if that isn't enough, on Wednesday, I am going to Milwaukee to The Vanderbilt University Road Show where I will meet some representatives from the college- needless to say, I'm thrilled!

With all of these things coming up, I've come to realize (once again), just how blessed I am. God has given me a great family- despite the circumstances we are in, and I have the greatest friend a girl could ask for. I am soon to celebrate my 16th birthday, and I am usually quite healthy (today happens to be an exception- obviously). I am going to gain a little bit of freedom by getting my license (if I pass), and I get to talk to representatives from my dream college! God always continues to show me my blessings even when life gets rough.

So, I'm inviting you to take a moment out of your day to count your blessings and feel free to leave some of those in the comments! Share with us some of the great things going on in your lives! I'd love to hear from you!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." -Psalm 107:1

Blessings on the rest of your day,
Marissa Mayer



4 comments:

  1. Aw marissa❤️ You're the best. I can't wait to spend Monday with you! 😊 keep your head up beautiful, things will get better😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl I'm so excited! I love you so much! XOXO

      Delete
    2. XOXO gossip girlπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    3. Megan why are you such a creeper. Lol. Go away.

      Delete