Tuesday, July 28, 2015

In His Hands

Yesterday (I forgot to mention in the previous post) I saw a counselor. She made me realize that I am worrying too much about things that I really don't need to. She used my parents' divorce as an example. I worry too much about it, when in reality it's not my issue. She also told me that I can still know the basics of the situation, but it isn't something I need to have on my own chest.
This made me think. I need to start giving more of myself to God. I can put all of my problems into His hands. And when I start doing this, I can live more peacefully. He always keeps His promises. He knows all of my problems and is willing to take care of them- but only if I put my trust in Him.

Here's a little something I need to remember:

"When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all." -Psalm 34:17-19

That's all for today,
 
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment