Saturday, August 8, 2015

1k Views!!

I'm actually about to cry because I just came home from work to see that my blog reached it's first 1 thousand views. I really truly hope that you have been able to take something away from my blog- God has definitely blessed me.

Good news! I worked things out with the boy I mentioned in my previous post. I apologized for pushing him away and being the sweet and understanding boy that he is, he forgave me. I feel so much better about it now.

I had a really great day today and I hope all of you did too. I don't have an inspirational post for tonight, so I just thought I'd post a verse.

"Prove me, O Lord, and try me; test my heart and my mind. For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness." -Psalm 26:2-3

Thank you all so much. I am beyond blessed,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment