Sunday, August 2, 2015

Another Beautiful Sunday Morning

Up to 593 views- I am so excited about this blog! I check it about 50 times a day!

I hope all of you had the great opportunity to worship this morning. If you didn't, I hope you can set aside a few minutes to do a devotion or say a quick prayer. Otherwise, I will be doing another post tonight hopefully!

It's a beautiful day- a little humid here, but another day given to us by our Heavenly Father. How blessed are we?! I hope all of you are doing well- once again, feel free to contact me if you need me!

Thank you so much for reading my blog so far- my goal is to reach 1000 views by the end of the week! Please feel free to comment your thoughts or leave any suggestions. Or if you would rather, shoot me an email. All input is greatly appreciated.

In His love,
Marissa Mayer





1 comment: