Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Busy Busy Busy

I apologize for the recent inactivity on my blog. School just started and I've been pretty loaded with homework!

I'm taking all of the advanced classes that my school offers, and I'm in the process of starting my college course- medical terminology. Besides that, I need to be able to practice my instruments, keep my job, and spend a decent amount of time with my family. And lately, time hasn't been on my team.

The past two nights I've stayed up way too late doing my homework. Totally focused too. Pushing my phone aside and completely putting my attention into my work. There were so many times when I grumbled and complained about it all. But I felt totally accomplished when I was done! There were also many times where the stress just seemed a little bit too high and let me tell you, those are perfect opportunities to pray. Use prayer as your hotline to God. He is always the greatest comfort when we are in need! Even if it's just about something as simple as homework. Sometimes, my anxiety gets the best of me, and I know I can count on Him to calm me down. Otherwise, I suggest opening your Bible for a few minutes. It doesn't take long to flip to Psalms and find an uplifting verse. (Trust me! I'm in the process of reading through the entire book. A project I'll explain another day...)

But trust that God is faithful and is always willing to listen to you. In fact- He wants too! Go ahead and tell Him all about your day. He loves to hear from you!

I apologize once again for not posting these past few days! Life's been busy. Hope each and every one of you had a fabulous day.

In His unending and undying love,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment