Saturday, August 8, 2015

Feeling Great

Worked an 8 hour shift today with some of my favorite people and it was a really good day for me. Once again, God showed me just how blessed I am.

One of my coworkers and I had a blast working the drive thru tonight and she was always making me laugh. And for those few hours, I felt happy. It felt good to escape my depression for that time. Embrace those moments. Embrace the times when you can feel genuinely happy. Forget the tears. The pain. It's amazing. It's a gift.

I feel absolutely great today. I fixed things with the boy and fixed things with somebody else that really means a lot to me. I can breathe. No more pressure. No more feelings held inside. Just complete honesty.

I really thank God for being so good to me. I am beyond blessed. I hope all of you had a great day too! Praying for each and every one of my viewers.

"Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you; in the sight of the children of mankind." -Psalm 31:19

Blessed beyond belief,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment