Sunday, August 2, 2015

In The Dark

Good evening everyone! Sorry this is such a late post- my power was out. Lots of bad stormy weather in my area today.

I went to my cousin's 11th birthday party today and had a really great time with my family. Unfortunately, when I got back home, the power was out. (Looking, back I probably could have used the data on my phone and made this post but whatever) Of course it was already dark outside, so I couldn't see a thing! It was very irritating and I got frustrated. I had to take my little candle or flashlight everywhere! Thankfully, it was only off for a half hour (or less).

Have you ever felt "in the dark"? Like it's hard to see where God is leading you...and you just feel lost? I feel that way a lot- and it can get very hard. But the truth is, God works in mysterious ways. Sometimes He leads us through the darkness so that we can grow stronger in Him. It might be hard to see when you're in the dark, but He's truly leading you to amazing places. Just stay strong and steady in your faith through lots of prayer...and prayer...and more prayer.

Tonight, I was anxious for the power to come back on, and when it did, I realized how impatient I had been. I encourage all of you who are going through rough times to hold on tight to your faith because God will deliver you from each trial that life throws your way.

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!" -Psalm 27:14

Blessings to all of you,
Marissa Mayer

P.S. Up to 683 page views! I'm so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment