Friday, August 21, 2015

Loved

Well, the first day of school was a success but I unfortunately went home sick today after 2nd hour.

I'm having some issues with my health- I'm feeling weak and not eating enough. It's extremely frustrating and I feel nauseous a lot too.

But in the mean time, I'm trying to do a lot of praying. I'm looking for answers and I understand that they might not be the ones I want. Just waiting to feel better.

I'm so excited to be back at school though. I'm a junior now and I just don't know where all the time went! I'm supposed to be working on a devotion for my Christian Leadership class and I was assigned Ephesians 3:1-21. I picked out a part of there that was really great to base my devotion off of.

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

To all of you who didn't have the best day like me- know that you are loved. Know that things will be okay. To all of you who had a great day- know that you too, are loved. If you don't believe me, let's trying something.

Just take a moment. Close your eyes. And try to fathom the width, the length, the height, and the depth of Christ's love for us. Imagine Him dying a terrible death for you. For me. For the entire world.  Isn't it beautiful? It's beautiful because our finite minds cannot imagine how much He loves us.

In His love & strength,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment