Monday, August 3, 2015

Outlets

Good evening viewers! I am happy to announce that today marks the official one week mark of my blog existing and I already have 775 views!

I know that on a lot of rough days, I need a way to just relax and calm down. After saying a prayer I usually find myself drowning in music or dancing. I live and breathe music, and it's usually the only thing that can really make me feel better. Another thing that works for me is reading through Psalms. It has SO many great passages!

Finding a creative outlet can really help you to take a step back and take a deep breath. Whether it's art, music, baking, a sport...whatever it is, I encourage you to use it to your advantage! These things are truly gifts from God.

I hope all of you had a really great day! Thanks for all the support!

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever." -Psalm 30:11-12

Much love to all of you,
Marissa Mayer 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment