Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Rough Night

Hey guys- I apologize for not blogging last night- it wasn't an easy one.

I went to dinner with my dad and brother and got into a very minor car accident. A car coming off the on ramp decided to get a little too close to my lane and ended up knocking off my side mirror. Got me a little shook up and stuff, but thankfully my dad ordered a new mirror for me and can get rid of the scratches on the side.

But then I went to bed and my mind wouldn't shut off. The idea of my parents getting this divorce and me not being able to live with both of them suddenly seemed real. I hated it. So, I ended up having another panic attack. Thankfully it was minor. I also got some help from my best friend.

When I woke up I felt better and came to realize that I might have a lot of these rough nights, especially in the near future, but it doesn't mean it's always going to be a rough life. God has a plan for me. And for you. And if that doesn't make you feel hopeful, then I don't know what will. Things will get better and that's what I love about my faith. It gives me something to look forward to even when I feel like I wanna give up. And today, I want to share my all time favorite bible verse with you:

"Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." -Psalm 30:4-5

I hope you all have a great rest of the day! Thank you all for the 1.2k views!

Love love love,
Marissa Mayer




No comments:

Post a Comment