Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Smiles

Worked from 2 to close tonight and it went surprisingly well. I worked with some pretty great people and the time went fast.

When you have a better attitude about things, the time usually goes quicker. And when you surround yourself with great people, it's even better.

Tonight, I smiled a lot. Genuinely smiled. Because, for any of you out there who struggle like me, you can agree with me that those are hard to come by. Am I right?

But there are some really great times when I feel happy inside. Genuine happiness. I mean, sure it always ends up fading away, but in the moment- it's perfect. Don't let go of those. Hold onto those for as long as possible. Tonight after work I blared some really fun music and sang along. The whole way home. It felt so great.

I hope that each and every one of you have these kind of days once in a while. Because they're blessings. 

Love love love all of you! Up to 1.4k views!

God is good at ALL times,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment