Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sweet 16

Well, today was my 16th birthday. I got my license and had a pretty decent day. God has truly blessed me with great friends and family. (Also a great amount of viewers: 800+)!!

I didn't ask for much for my birthday but was very pleased with the arrangement of gifts that were given to me. Don't get me wrong- I love them all, but there was one thing I really wanted that I knew nobody could get me. (And it's not the Selmer Paris Series III Alto Sax...)

What I really want is my mom to be happy. She is the greatest woman in my life and I love her to death. But sometimes she has a bad day and I can tell. All I want is for her to be happy. And maybe this divorce will allow her to be happy, but the process isn't and I wish it could all be over already. To see my mom with a smile on her face everyday would be the best present I could have ever gotten.

So, I have a little prayer request. That my mom could find peace and happiness. Because watching her hurt really kills me inside.

God has blessed me so much in these past 16 years and I am incredibly grateful. He simply is wonderful at all times.

In His sweet love,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment