Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Alive In Christ

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you've had a great week so far!

It's the middle of homecoming week and it's been pretty fun so far! The next few days will be pretty busy so I thought I'd post now rather than not at all for the rest of the week.

I'm having another great day! Got my salted caramel mocha frappuccino from Starbucks and got another international view- this time from Puerto Rico! So thrilled about sharing my experience worldwide. You are all fantastic.

The rest of the week hopefully goes well, and today I'm feeling excited and totally alive. And the fact that I'm alive in Christ only makes me feel better! I was doing some reading this morning and was reminded yet again, of the love Christ showers abundantly upon us. His death on the cross cancels out my sin and makes me perfect in His sight. I am a sinner who can be pronounced sin free in the eyes of my Savior. I was dead in my sin but He has made me alive! 

If you're feeling down today, I want you to remember that there is hope! Hope of an eternal life with Him in His heavenly kingdom! Be patient and wait for the Lord, for He has made you alive in Christ.

Thank you all for making my blog be a success,
Marissa Mayer

"But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions- it is by grace you have been saved." -Ephesians 2:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment