Sunday, September 20, 2015

Beautiful

Good evening everyone! Don't have a lot of time to make an actual post tonight, but I do have a favor to ask.

A friend of mine is a very big fan of Jacob Whitesides and just started a great hashtag on Twitter that asks people to tweet a picture and tell something they find beautiful about themselves.

I think this is a great idea! Spreading a positive attitude around and reminding others how beautiful they are. I know that there are many days where I don't think I'm beautiful, and I'm sure many of you have those too. But you were created in the image of Christ. His beautiful image.

So I'm just asking that if you have a Twitter, perhaps you could participate in helping my friend get some more tweets about being beautiful.

My friend's Twitter: https://twitter.com/SEEWHITESIDES

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/_mayerssa_

The hashtag is: #RulesOfBeautiful

Thanks lovelies,
Marissa Mayer

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." -Psalm 139:14


No comments:

Post a Comment