Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Diagnosis

Good morning! Hope you're all having a great start to your morning!

Just a quick update: my counselor diagnosed me with situational depression and anxiety with a possible mood disorder.

But even as she told me, I wasn't very worried because I trust that one day I will be cured. Completely. Someday, my struggles will be over and I will be a proud citizen of His kingdom. No longer will I feel like this. And I believe that with that hope alone, I am already on a good route towards happiness.

Another thing...I was on my way to school this morning and it was raining and thundering and lightning. But the sun still struggled to poke out and ended up making a beautiful rainbow. It made me think about even though I have "stormy days", I always manage to come around. And when I finish this battle, I hope that I have left an impact on all of you. That my battle will end up being almost as beautiful as that rainbow.

Thank you all for supporting me as I continue this crazy journey called life. Watching the Lord work through me is absolutely life-changing and I wouldn't change anything about it.

God is GOOD. Always.

Depressed but always and forever blessed,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment