Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fall

Happy Sunday to all my viewers out there! Hope you are all having a lovely day so far.

I went to church this morning and the weather outside is beautiful. It's not too warm, and it's just chilly enough to wear a sweater. Time to pull out the scarves and boots! I absolutely love fall because that's when all the leaves change and you can see God's beauty poured out through His creation.

I know that a lot of times, depression spikes during the fall/winter season because the weather is colder, the sun isn't out as long and sometimes it can just make you feel "blah". And if this applies to you, I encourage you to stay strong. Use those cold, rainy/snowy days to stay inside and read a book. Perhaps, the best book. The Bible. God's Word has never failed to help me through rough times. And when I'm feeling creative, I write out some inspirational verses and hang them in my room so that I'm surrounded by them. Creativity is always another way to keep your spirits high. It doesn't have to be art. Maybe try music or writing. Even writing this blog helps me feel better!

Fall is such a beautiful time of year. Don't be afraid to enjoy it. Go get yourself a pumpkin spice latte and curl up to a good book...or watch a football game. Whatever you do, smile while you do it! God's blessings are always around, you just have to take the time to notice them.

Enjoying the little things,
Marissa Mayer

P.S. Big thank you goes out to the view from Bangladesh! God's letting me work internationally and it feels so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment