Thursday, September 3, 2015

International Viewers

Hi guys! I had a super great day at work and school and I hope you all did too of course!

I just wanted to thank all of you- especially my international blog viewers! Here are some current numbers just in case you're interested:

All time international views include:

Portugal- 26 (all from today!)
Mexico- 9
Russia- 6
Canada- 5
Germany- 3
Malaysia-1

And when you add all of those numbers together you get a grand total of 50. FIFTY views from around the world. I cannot describe how thankful I am to be touching lives even here in America, let alone across the globe. I truly hope I am making an impact on your lives, as you all have been making an impact on mine. I thoroughly enjoy blogging almost every day, as it brings me a great sense of peace. God works through even me to reach those who need to hear His promises!

Sharing His love- now internationally,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment