Sunday, September 13, 2015

Looking Forward

I really don't have anything bad to say about today. (Except for my cold...) I can't remember the last time I had such a fabulous day.

I went to church this morning- which, receiving God's Word is always good! And then I went out to lunch with my best friend Megan, at Culver's (of course), and went dress shopping in Fond du Lac. We laughed a lot, drank a lot of Starbucks, sang some Taylor Swift, and tried on a lot of silly dresses. (One of which made Megan look like a bird).

We were on our way home singing "Wildest Dreams" on top of our lungs and I felt it.

I felt the utter happiness from the core of my soul. God's love surrounded me and I silently thanked Him for one of the biggest blessing's in my life- my best friend. She had put a smile on my face all day and I can't wait to bring her to my school's homecoming this upcoming weekend.

Soooo it's gonna be a busy week for me. Lot's of activities. Tomorrow I get to see my counselor again and I get to do a read through for my part in the fall drama! I'm very excited.

Even though it's a busy week, it isn't always like that. But something that makes me feel better is when I have a little something to look forward to in every day or week sometimes. For example, I always look forward to even working with Megan once a week or getting Starbucks before school, or getting to play my favorite piece in band. By doing this, I can remind myself that there will be something better in the future. Now look out even farther than a week. Someday (hopefully), I will get married and have children. Isn't that something to look forward to? Isn't that a reason to live? God. Is. So. Good.

Feel free to tell me all about what you're looking forward to this week! Email me at marissa.mayer17@gmail.com and follow me on social media to keep up with my crazy week! (see below)

Here's to a good week,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment