Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Solid

Hey guys! Hope that all of you are having a great start to your school year!

So I start class in a few minutes, but I thought I'd take some time to make a post.

I'm having a great day so far. And it's not even 9am! I stopped to get a Cinnamon Chai Latte at Starbucks (yum!) and then a friend and I got donuts from Kwik Trip. It was simple, but it put a smile on my face. Then when I got to school, I remembered that my friend Emma had made me my "anxiety jar" which has inspiring quotes inside of it for me to read every day. I'm super excited about band today as we have some really cool pieces to play. I also have been listening to the Weeknd's new album Beauty Behind The Madness, all morning.

What I'm trying to say is that when you can find the littlest things in life to make you happy, hold on to them. Those blessings can hold you strong and steady. Find those solid things in your life. Keep 'em! If Cinnamon Chai Lattes and the Weeknd make my day better, then guess what I'm going to do more often?!

I feel super great today, and I hope all of you have a fabulous day! May He give you His peace if you need it.

His love is solid even when our faith is not,
Marissa Mayer

P.S. Only a few views away from 2.5k! Beyond blessed to have each and every one of you! Much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment