Monday, October 5, 2015

A Day Outside

Good morning viewers! Hope you're all having a great start to your Monday. If not, I hope I can help make it a little better.

Yesterday, I went down to Port Washington to visit with my cousin who was home from college for the weekend. We got some Starbucks (of course) and went on a nice walk out near the lake at some nature park. We did a lot of talking and it was a good reminder of just how blessed I am. The weather was cool, but the scenery was beautiful (I'll be sure to drop some pictures on the blog later...otherwise you will probably see some up on my Instagram in a few days). The leaves are just starting to change color, and overall, it was just a gorgeous view. I loved spending time with my cousin, and it felt really good to get outside.

If you haven't had the chance yet, I encourage you to get outside. Just go for a walk! Take somebody you're close to...or even just the dog! I really believe that God used His creation to make me feel better yesterday, and He can for you too!

Other announcements I'd like to make:

  • Take the poll on the right hand side of the blog! Let me know how often you view- would love to see some numbers up there!
  • Disregard the last post- I have already deleted it, but "the secret blogger" didn't end well between me and a friend.
  • At the bottom of each post you are able to check "helpful" or "relatable"- please check one when you finish reading (unless neither apply).
  • And as always feel free to follow me on social media or you can get a hold of me via email if you ever need anything!
Here's to a good day of no school,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment