Thursday, October 15, 2015

Finally A Good Day

Good evening all! As always, I hope you all had a great day!

Despite many of my recent "depressing" posts, tonight is a good one! I had a great day and I'm so thrilled about it. So I just thought I'd share.

Although I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, I went to school not feeling as tired as usual. I got some help on my Physics assignment (and understood it)! I went to band and really was able to connect with the music today. I also took a Pre-Calc quiz that I don't think I actually failed. I had a lot of good laughs with friends and went to play practice tonight, only to have a few more good laughs. I just got done doing a thorough study for my APUSH test tomorrow, did part of my Spanish project, and I haven't even shed a tear all day.

Not only that, but tomorrow is Friday...which means the end of the week! I made it through another rough week and I'm so incredibly proud of myself. All of those breakdowns and here I am...still alive. Still breathing. Still surviving. I have an amazing support team behind me. Yesterday and today I got texts from quite a few people just checking in on me, and I finally realized that my prayers had been answered. God worked through my friends to comfort me.

I can only hope that tomorrow and the rest of the weekend is just as good. I smiled so much today, I just wish I could store those up in a jar and keep them for the bad days.

God. You are so good. All the time. I don't know where I'd be without my faith.

Got to appreciate a good day...finally,
Marissa Mayer

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." -John 16:33

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girly! I am so glad you had a good on Thursday! The Lord has everything under control! I miss you so much and i can't wait to see you tomorrow. :)
    Mel <3

    ReplyDelete