Monday, October 26, 2015

*Quick Update*

Hey guys...life has been super crazy lately! Wish I had more time to write!

Just some things going on:

1) I got interviewed by my music teacher's wife, who is a reporter for the newspaper, about my blog and depression! God's working...!

2) I unfortunately received an email about my blog that was not very encouraging today. Just in need of a reminder that I'm helping you guys: so please feel free to send me a message! Tell me your story or just give me some positive feedback...it'd be greatly appreciated. Just fill out the information on the right-hand side: labeled "Contact Me!"

3) I'm going to be going to France in March as an exchange! Don't know if I mentioned that in another post or not, but I'm so excited!

4) Had our fall music concert tonight at school and was reminded of some of the blessings in my life. God has given us all great talents, hasn't He?

5) I will be gone at a leadership camp from Thursday morning until Friday afternoon, so if you try getting a hold of me and do not get a response, I will get back to you ASAP!

6) Still hoping to get to 5k views by Thanksgiving. Let's make it possible!

As always, I am here for all of you and I hope you guys have a great rest of the week. I'll try to post before I am gone on Thursday and Friday, but we will see...

Busy and blessed,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment