Friday, November 6, 2015

End of A Stressful Week

Good afternoon everyone! Happy Friday! Hope you all had a good week, and that you'll have an even better weekend.

This week has been incredibly long and hard for me. I struggled. Got a few bad grades, lost motivation, and of course am running on caffeine and adrenaline. (It's fall drama this weekend so I've been spending 12-15 hours at school a day).

Anyways, my best friend and I recently got into a fight. I feel as though she has put our friendship on "the back burner" and puts her other friends and boyfriend before me. We've known each other for 5 years now and it hurts to see our friendship fall apart a little bit. I've confronted her two times now, and we can never come to a solution. I spend a lot of my day worrying about losing her and wishing that she could see where I'm coming from. Not only that, but she has a friend who is standing up for her and justifying my best friend's actions.

To add to that, my friends at school haven't been the best either. I constantly feel left out, or alone. Sometimes, I feel like my depression likes to push me onto the sidelines and selfishly claim me as it's prisoner. It keeps me from having fun and sharing laughs with everyone else. I always find myself close to crying and constantly frustrated. I have been irritable lately and I truly don't mean to be that way.

I also was questioned and confronted again by the same person who told me I was selfish and that my blog doesn't really help anyone. He likes to take words out of my mouth, and misquote me.

Overall, I'm tired of people saying things before they thoroughly think them through. I'm sensitive, and words tend to hurt me. I'm not saying that people need to completely adjust to my feelings, but they should be a little more cautious as I try to learn how to handle them better (if that makes any sense...it's been a long week).

But beyond all of the "messy stuff," tonight is our first fall drama performance. I'm super excited, and of course, nervous.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend! Don't forget to vote on the side of the page!

God will provide you with His peace,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment