Friday, November 20, 2015

Too Busy To Cry

Good morning! (I guess that's what I should say)...

Just quick wanted to say how excited I am about reaching 5.5k before thanksgiving! I cannot believe how far this blog has come. And it's all thanks to God...He is working in mighty ways!

I'm up pretty late because my mom moved into her apartment this week so I was up packing. I also had a lot of homework and needed to help my dad move some furniture. It's been a busy night for me and I'm just starting to get tired.

Today I was inducted into the National Honor Society so that was pretty neat. Tomorrow night is our first dance performance and I'm physically exhausted. Very sore but the good kind of sore where you can feel yourself get into shape. I hope it goes well!

Because I've been so busy, things have been going fairly well lately. This week I've decided to give my friends a little more space because maybe they all think I'm a little self-centered, and if that's how they feel then I don't want to intrude. And if they don't think so, then that's great. I just wanted a little room to myself this week, and through it I've actually strengthened some other friendships.

I've taken some time for myself, to do some thinking, and it feels great. I haven't even had the chance to shed a tear pretty much all week (maybe only once or twice). And I think that's great sometimes, to occupy yourself enough so that you stay busy and don't have too much time to let your depression control you. On the flip side of that, it's also important to slow down when necessary and take little break for yourself. I hope you all are having a good week and hey! Guess what....it's almost the weekend! Also, I'll be putting up another poll soon, so keep on the lookout for that. I'm also in the process of adding more pictures to my photo album page.

As always, I love feedback and remember: I'm here to help you! Always feel free to contact me using the information on the side!

Stay strong, the weekend is almost here!
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment