Sunday, December 27, 2015

Wanting to Grow...

Good afternoon! Happy Sunday to all my wonderful viewers, and...

Happy 5 Months (154 days) to Depressed But Blessed! It's been a wonderful time writing for all of you and I am proud to tell you that I'm up to 6,435 views as of right now. If you do the math, that's about 41 views a day...which might not be that many, but it's a great start!

I'm doing major blog renovations this afternoon...doing a lot of reading of other blogs and looking for good ways to improve my own blog.

If you have ANY good ideas for me, please please PLEASE email me! I'd love to hear from you!

I've come to realize how much time I put into my blog, and with school, I'm not putting in as much as I'd like. I'm really hoping that with the beginning of the year, I'll start to post every other day. (Although sometimes that can be hard, because I can't always come up with content). But I'll try to make time and post...whether it's just a quote, a good song I found, or a good point I found in my day... I'm hoping to be more active.

In all honesty, once in a while I question my blog. When I'm really busy, I wonder why I continue, when it seems I don't have much time. But I always come back to the conclusion that I want to help all of you. I know of those hot tears that drown you at night. The pain you can feel in a room full of people. The urge to shut the door and stay in bed all day. And to summarize all that: it's not fun. So, I keep hope that there are viewers out there that I am helping. That get at least a little something out of my posts.

And to all of you who view my blog on a daily basis (or whenever I happen to post), I love you all! There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for all of you. It's through your support that I continue to fight on, and want this blog to grow more than anything. Not only is the blog growing, so is my faith. And it's probably the most beautiful process I've ever seen in my life.

So I have a bit of a challenge for you. After reading this, if you haven't already shared my blog with somebody, do so. And then comment who you shared it with below. If you shared it with more than one person, great! Tell me who. 

Your support means everything to me,
Marissa Mayer

2 comments:

  1. Andrew Eckwielen, he loves it just as much as I do. Which is a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I just saw this now! Thank you so much for your support! It means the world to me!

      Delete