Monday, March 28, 2016

3.28.16

Good afternoon and happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. Isn't it wonderful to know that our Savior is risen?

I don't have much to write about today...I start my new job in less than an hour and I'm super nervous. I woke up this morning feeling anxious. My stomach hurt and I could barely eat. I've been trying to pray and I think that once I start God will calm my anxiety.

I have some great news. I started advertising my blog a little more and I jumped in page views overnight! How amazing! I thank God for all of you who come to read my words. I truly hope that you can take something away from my blog (at least once in awhile). I am forever thankful for all your support. 

As Depressed But Blessed reaches 10k views, I'm considering starting a Twitter page for it. Perhaps daily motivational tweets? Or maybe a Facebook page...let me know what you think! Take the poll on the side or email me with any suggestions/ideas/comments...it's all greatly appreciated!

Also, I've been doing so good that I don't have much content lately...so I might start adding in a devotion once in awhile. Otherwise, if you have any topics or questions just let me know and I'd be more than happy to write for you! And as always, I'd love to hear your stories! I read a lot on Project Semicolon, and I think testimonials are very uplifting. So if you'd like to share, please fill out the "Contact Me" form on the side!

I'll probably post tomorrow and let you know how the job goes. Keep me in your prayers, and I'll keep you in mine! Much love to each and every one of you.

He is risen indeed!
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment