Monday, March 21, 2016

Climbing to the Top

Good evening! Just thought I'd take some time to share some good news...

I've been feeling better. Granted, it's only been like for 3 or 4 days, but I feel good. Besides a few headaches and feeling sleep deprived of course. I started taking a natural herb pill to make me feel better. It's to help increase the serotonin levels in my brain. It really helps relax me and keeps my emotions somewhat stable.

Now, I've got my fingers crossed. I'm praying that this is my solution. I want to feel better, I really do. And I think it's been hard to try because sometimes (most of the time) it's just easier to let it pass than to fight it. I'm sure many of you can agree with me that it takes a lot of strength, and it can be incredibly hard to find.

So here's to my climb to the top. I'm ready to dominate this, and reach my happiness. Whether it's temporary or permanent, I want it. I want to stand on top of my "happy mountain" and show everyone that I did it. I conquered my darkness, my fears, and let go of the pain that kept me at the base of the mountain. And hopefully, I'll be able to sit at the top of my mountain, keep my footing, and not slip down the other side.

But for my climb. I need the right equipment. I need support, God's Word, and to stay healthy (physically). Thankfully, I know I have the support of all my viewers. Thank you for sticking by my side, keeping me in your prayers, and for following my journey. It means more than you'll ever know. And I'm positive that you can all start your climb today too. If you need any help, just know that I'm here and always praying.

Lord, you have been so good to me,
Marissa Mayer
Psalm 40:1-3 reads:
I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment