Sunday, May 22, 2016

5.22.16

Good evening! Although I don't have a specific subject for tonight, I have some things I'd like to share:

1) Thank you all for your support. I know I say it quite frequently, but it is greatly appreciated. There have been days where I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel, or the benefits of this blog, but you guys tell me to keep on writing and I am constantly reminded that God is at work.

2) This reminds me...I have been getting some crazy international views. Added to the list this weeks was Turks and Caicos! How crazy. Not only that, but I got quite a bit of feedback this week from other bloggers. I also encourage you to check out: http://twoblondesnablog.com/ . The two authors, Madelyn and Maria, also struggle with depression and anxiety and since they checked out Depressed But Blessed, I said I'd shoo some of you guys their way too! It's beautiful knowing that there is a supportive community of people with very similar issues. Not only can we support each other, but it gives me the opportunity to witness!

3) So, I wore my shirt to school last week (the Depressed But Blessed one) and got tons of compliments. I've come to the decision that I'll start taking orders for shirts around the one-year birthday of DBB (is that acronym even cool to use?). So, stick around, keep reading, and I'll get you more updates as soon as late-July rolls around.

4) I'm not sure how many of my viewers use Twitter, but since DBB (yep, that's a lot simpler to type!) is on Facebook, I thought maybe I'd start a page. I'll probably do it this next weekend since I'll be out of school and all! Tweets will be encouraging notes and Bible verses for you all. I'll put up a link as soon as I start.

5) Okay, so I tried the video blog post. I recorded it on my phone and it wouldn't let me put it up here. So, my next shot is going to be using the camera on my laptop itself. Hopefully I'll try it out again soon...should be something new and exciting! Some things are just a little easier to express verbally.

6) Don't forget to like DBB on Facebook: CLICK HERE and follow me on Instagram: HERE

7) As always, I'm here if you ever need some support or just somebody to talk to! I'd love to hear from you! Feedback is always appreciated. Feel free to contact me in the forum on the right side.

Hopefully I'll be posting again later this week! Here's to my last week of junior year!

Blessings and prayers,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment