Thursday, August 11, 2016

8.11.16

Hey everyone! I apologize for not posting in awhile. I'm currently on vacation in New York and I haven't had much time (or real content).

So, I've been doing really well. I hope you can all say the same! I know I've said it before, but I find myself drifting away from constant prayer and reading God's Word. While there is no excuse, I blame it on the constant rush that happens to be my life. It can be so simple to lose sight of your faith when things are going right.

Thankfully, I start school again soon and I think it will be good to get back into an environment where I hear God's Word constantly. Can't believe I'm a senior...time has flown by.

In other news, the blog has been receiving an immense amount of views from Russia! This past week, it actually dominated views from the United States. Crazy to see God work across the world. I'm hoping to do a vlog again soon...maybe when I get home or get some more content.

Sorry this isn't much...I'll be writing some good stuff again soon!

Love and prayers are with you always,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment