Tuesday, September 13, 2016

9.13.16

Happy Tuesday! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday...I didn't have much time or motivation. However, the new schedule for my blogging with be on Mondays. I have a study hall at the end of the day, so a new post should be up by 3:15 (CT). If not, it should be posted by Monday evening. If something comes up and I'm unable to write, I will be sure to send out a tweet just to let you know that I'm working on it.

I suppose I don't have any real content for you, but this is just an informative post- updating you on myself. As you might have already noticed, I use the date as the title when this is the case.

This past week went quite well. I spent pretty much every day this weekend with my best friend and she kept me in a good mood. But then Sunday rolled around. For some reason, Sundays are my least favorite day of the week. I know you're probably thinking, "but that's the day you go to church!" which is true. But once I get home and the afternoon comes around, I am usually a little down. I normally blame it on the stress of the Monday to come, but this time things felt different.

I was upset with some things my mom had said to me, I had homework to do, and on top of it all, the weather was dreary. Frustrated, I left my house for some "me time".

After talking to a friend and spending some time alone, I cheered up a little. Looking back now, I can clearly see that I was being somewhat immature and just an over hormonal teenager. Thankfully, things were fixed after a quick run to Taco Bell and some Netflix (also with my best friend).

Today, I woke up and I felt the weight of depression on top of me. I stayed in bed a lot longer than I should have and it took a lot of work to get up. Usually, I rely on coffee to keep me going, but today was rough. My classes took forever to pass and nothing exciting happened. Trying to be somewhat optimistic, I'm hoping things get better because the day isn't over yet!

I hope you're all doing well...I know that with the colder season approaching things might get rough, but we're all in this together (High School Musical reference not intended).

Love and prayers,
Marissa Mayer

Want updates?
Follow me on Twitter: @_mayerssa_
and Instagram: @marii_mayy


No comments:

Post a Comment