Monday, September 19, 2016

An Assorted Post

Happy Monday to all my Depressed But Blessed viewers! I've got some thoughts/feelings I need to let out, so here's just another "assorted ideas" post.

I woke up and got ready for the day determined to fight anything that came my way. I'm not sure if it was the weather or the fact that today is pajama day (homecoming week), but unfortunately, the mindset was lost shortly after arriving to school. I kind of crashed and lacked motivation and focus for a majority of the day. Classic wave of depression.

It was one of those days that took a little strength to get out of bed and I'm somewhat fearful of the paralyzing state of depression I went through last spring. The constant crying behind my closed bedroom door- in a dark and lonely room. Just holding onto myself, praying for the storm to pass.

I'm so glad to say that the storm did pass when summer approached, but now that the dark season is rolling around again, I'm trying to prepare myself for the transition of seasons. However, I don't want to go into it by myself this time and I'm sure you don't either. So, I had this brilliant idea of getting in closer contact with my viewers. 

If you or someone you know struggles with depression/anxiety (or any other disorder) that tends to get a little chaotic in the fall/winter months, send me an email so I can start a prayer list. Even if it has nothing to do with your mental health, I'd love nothing more than to stand by your side in prayer and help you through whatever is troubling you. If you're interested you can email me at: marissa.mayer17@gmail.com or contact me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. 


Stronger together, united in Christ,
Marissa Mayer


No comments:

Post a Comment