Monday, October 24, 2016

10.24.16

Happy Depressed But Blessed Monday!

Unfortunately I can't really write much today...it's the night of the fall concert and so I'm pretty busy, somewhat anxious, but mostly excited to praise the Lord with the music department here at school.

I've been doing pretty well lately, school has been decent. I had the opportunity to worship with the symphonic band this weekend and that was extremely refreshing. I'm still somewhat frustrated with my job, as I feel like I need a break for awhile. Kinda just need some time for myself, but I also need the money, so I'm stuck in a rough spot.

Hope you're all doing great...wish I had more time to write. Keeping you in my prayers now and always.

Blessings on your week,
Marissa Mayer

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that school has been decent. You have a lovely blog. I have been struggling with depression for decades now. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, your feedback means SO much. Thank you!! My weekend was okay, I was sick for most of it unfortunately. Thankfully, I had a great day of worship today. You'll probably see a post about that tomorrow ;)

      Delete