Wednesday, November 2, 2016

11.2.16

Hey guys,

I know it's a Wednesday and I usually write on Mondays, but I just thought I'd let you know that Tuesday was a bit of a challenge. Thankfully, I woke up ready to go this morning and had a great day. It might have helped that I got some extra sleep last night too. The highs have been high and the lows have been low, but I'm thankful for it all. 

I'm slightly stressed, but not too worried because I know I'll get through it. On a more positive note, I received a scholarship from the college I'm planning to attend and I couldn't be more excited. Each day I am re-convinced that music is what I want to do, and I cannot wait to see God's plan in action.

Thank you so much for some of your recent feedback...I can't thank you enough. I hope you're all having a good week, and if not, let me know if you need some words of encouragement- I'll be praying!

Feeling good,
Marissa Mayer
XO

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't be more happy for you and proud of you. God is Good and will see you through all of life's obstacles. Love him with your whole heart and you will be amazed where he takes you and just what all he has in store for you. God Bless ~

    ReplyDelete