Tuesday, November 8, 2016

11.8.16

Hey guys! Sorry this is a day late...

Don't have a lot to say really, but I fortunately I've been feeling really good. Last night I had the opportunity to go out to a classy dinner with friends and we had a lot of good laughs and deep talks. The whole night really reminded me of my blessings and it felt great to relax with fellow sisters in Christ.

I also started dance team again this week so I'm really focusing on getting back in shape. It's nice to be off of work for awhile and occupy my time with something else.

I've got a lot of tests/projects coming up, so I'm sorry for any inactivity on social media. I appreciate your support and endless prayers. If I have some content later this week, I'll be sure to share it with you all. Keep checking Twitter and Facebook for other updates.

Here's to a good week,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment