Tuesday, January 10, 2017

1.10.17

Good morning everyone. Sorry I didn't write last night, I was up late writing a paper. This should just be a quick update for all of you, as life has been going pretty well for me lately!

School is back in session and I'm adjusting to my new schedule. Hard to believe that I have less than five months left here...senior year truly is flying by for me. On that note, I'm excited to begin my life at college, and it became a little more real as I submitted a music scholarship application last week. I've never been so sure about anything as I am about teaching music.

As for this week, it's gonna be a busy one! I've got work tonight and some pep bands later this week. On Saturday I'm looking forward to my last performance to end my dance career, even though it was a little earlier than planned (for those of you who read my post about quitting- Letting Go, For Me- I agreed to stay for the competition performance, although I didn't make note of that). I'm anticipating that I'll probably feel some pain, as I had fallen in love with performing, but I'm praying that the peace and new ease of my schedule will be of greater appreciation.

Other than being excited about the second semester of school, I've been doing well. I've made it more of a point to do my devotions and make a list of prayer requests. I'm devoting more personal time to God and it feels really good to be doing something so beneficial to my mental health.

I thank you so much for the recent amount of views I've been receiving. Through your support I'm seeing endless hope and promises for this blog. There's nothing I love more than being able to share my journey with you. I hope you all have a wonderful week, and feel free to contact me with any questions/prayer requests.

Love,
Marissa Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment